Q T Pie


Well, I've noticed that there were no pics of Ava with a bow on her head in these recent posts, so I just had to put one on here. Yes, she's still bald, but is growing a few hairs, so we do continue to wear headbands & bows! We haven't done much lately at all. I took Ava to the Dr. today (I thought she might have a cold) and it turns out she has an ear infection. So we have already had our first dose of antibiotics today & hopefully she will get better soon! She acts like she feels fine, which is why I didn't take her to the Dr. sooner. She just walks around here gabbin' about Shoes (yes, I am so proud that she can say "Shoes") & saying "Cat. Meow." when she sees Stella. She keeps us entertained to say the least! When it gets more interesting around here I'll be sure to let you know....

Comments

  1. awwwwwww she looks so precious
    like a little lamb precious

    teach her to say LAMB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I love her big bows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is the prettiest flower in your garden.I'm so happy I'm her POP

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so stylish. Wonder where she gets that? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts