Here Lately...


Ava's overalls say "Daddy's Little Hunter" (which fits her perfectly, by the way: camo, a hairbow, & a bracelet, haha) They were actually Emily's overalls when she was Ava's age :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've not been up to much of anything, just hanging out around the house & going to town, doing errands.
We had a nice Thanksgiving! We celebrated with D.Might's family a few weeks before the holiday & went to my Ninner's on Thanksgiving Day. I didn't have my camera either time, so there are no pictures to document the events, but that's okay....
Getting closer to starting on the house! I'm getting more & more excited as things start coming together! I'll post some pics of our plans later.
Ava is talking up a storm, as usual. Speaking very clearly & mostly in sentences! It's so nice that she can tell me what she wants, what's hurting, etc. She has started Gymnastics on Monday nights & is doing VERY well! She already walks on the balance beam by herself & is getting good at her forward roll! My cousin, Britney's, little girl, Karsen (who shares the same birthday with Ava, just born the year before, almost down to the minute), is in Ava's class, so it is VERY nice to have a familiar face in there! It's also good that the girls get to spend some time together every week!
That's about all we've been up to... D. has been off most of this month for deer hunting, so it's been nice getting to do things with him & having him around the house!
I've already got most of the Christmas shopping done (for Ava that is). This will probably be the last year I can get away with taking her with me to pick out presents, haha!
Oh & I've posted some pictures taken by my good friend, Nancy, that we were going to use for our Christmas cards, but I found another one I'm going to use, so I thought I'd share these!

Comments

  1. Ninner says:
    WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!
    but i do wish that child would look
    at the camera when she has her
    picture taken. haha
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE ARE SO CUTE!!!!

    such an exotic looking location!! wow!


    BHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

    where is your pet lamb??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts