Sleep Over












Well, we had our first guest here at the new house...Emily! (She was also the first guest at our old house, fyi) She got to spend the night Sunday night & hang out with us Monday (she was out for President's Day, no I did not let her play hookie :) Ava convinced Emily to get in her house & even jump on the trampoline with her! While I was folding clothes, they got ahold of a little laundry basket & put it on their heads. It reminded me of the game 'Mouse Trap'! They had so much fun, like they always do, & Emily is always such a help to me! We went shopping with Gigi Monday morning & it was nice to have 2 people helping keep up with Ava! Emily also got to go with us to Gymnastics on Monday evening, which Ava LOVED! Needless to say, we all had a good time!



Oh, & for the record: Yes, Nicole, that is the playhouse from Target! They would only let me have ONE! Please don't hate me!! :)

Comments

  1. YOU DOG!! I thought it was!! Oh well I'll just bring ALL my kids to play in it at YOUR house!!

    Ps. I remember Mouse trap. I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts