{evidence}

You just never know what you'll find when you go through 496 pictures that your 3 year old took...

Let us take a glimpse at some of my favorites, shall we??


These flip-flops are 2 sizes too small & she refuses to let me have them.
In fact, when I put them in the 'donate' bin, she sneaks in there & takes them back out.


Just had her nails 'did.'


As did I.


Broken keys on the keyboard, anyone??


Okay, so I snapped this one of her! She was feeding her baby while we were playing in her playhouse & it was the quickest camera I could grab!!
That girl is the sweetest thing!!


Probably cooking some Lego's as usual.


Notice, this pic is of me cleaning her playroom {which she was supposed to be helping me with, but instead decided she'd document it in pictures}.


Max & Ruby....
Ruby & Max...


This is obviously evidence of her sneaking in the goodie cabinet while I'm taking a cat nap!


Her favorite cereal!


D.Might looks so much like his dad in this picture!


I honestly hope someday we will actually wear the same size shoe!
D. will not know what to do with himself...


Practicing her 'self-shot.'


Oh this one I just llllloooovvveee!
I dug out my Wizard of Oz characters awhile back & she hasn't let them out of her sight since!
{Belle & Cinderella are also in the line-up}
{The Wizard of Oz is her favorite movie}


HAHAHA!!
This picture cracked. me. up!!
The Wicked Witch is giving Glenda the 'what-for!' Hahaha!


Traffic jam.


PopPop in true form.

Not. Even. Kidding.
I have NO IDEA how she figured out her camera did this, but I PROMISE this is exactly the way I found on there!!

Love that girl...

Comments

  1. I only wish I was as eloquent as you in making my comments! These are the CUTEST pictures, ever!!! Love them, love TU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AVa will be so glad when she gets bigger to have all this information. This is a great way to chronicle memories. luv luv luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute that she figured out how to get her camera to do that. That girl is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is some kind of photographer.
    love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so precious! I agree, she'll love to look back on the pics one day!! She's too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts