Hey, Slacker Much?!

I am seriously going to try to do better, seriously!!
I am soooo far behind in posting, I have a lot to catch up on - so here. we. go...

D.Might played some old man city league flag football again this year - taped hamstrings & all.
Unfortunately, the weather was not too wonderful, so Ava & I only made it to one game.
The last one to be exact.
I learned to not even ask him how the game was when he'd get home - I always got the same answer to my question...
Me: 'So, how'd it go?'
D: 'How do you think {aka: we lost}?'
Needless to say, we didn't expect much from the last game...

Who in their right mind would have guessed they would have won the only game Ava & I showed up to?!?!
Above are D.Might & Bart {his BFF, although he'll trip that I just typed that, HA!} with Ava & Kinley {Bart's little girl} - those girls were just the luck the team needed!!
Like those awesome Cookie Monster shirts weren't enough luck... pshaw y'all!
Ava was hollering for her Daddy & his friends the whole game - it was too cute!!



Of course, she got to play with her buddy, Kinley, too :)
These girls are sooo sweet!!

___________________________

PopPop came over one afternoon when the weather was nice to play outside with Ava!
It was a much needed break in the rain & they stayed outside all afternoon!
When I went outside to check the mail, this was the sight I saw & I just had to snap a pic...

Yes, PopPop is wearing Ava's hot pink headband like he's Hiawatha - haha!
He raised two girls... he's used to it...
__________________________

{fyi - it is a real holiday, not just something I made up just to eat cake... although we all know I'd so totally do that :) }

Ava is always such a good helper in the kitchen!
____________________________

One evening while D. was hunting {did I mention that started up again?? that's right - this 'deer widow' will be comforting herself & her child at Target more than likely :) } - anyways - while he was out hunting, Ava & I went with PopPop to New China for supper.
We. Love. New. China.
There was a couple seated next to us who were eating with chopsticks & when Ava saw them, she just had to have some, too...

I snapped this pic of her chowing down on her noodles while using her chopsticks because I have had a pic of me at a young age {not age 3 mind you, more like 3rd grade} eating with chopsticks while watching t.v. in our living room. Then it occurred to me it was at my parents house PF {Pre-Fire - I so totally just made that up ;)} so therefore, it is no more :( - but I DO remember the picture & my super short hair cut, too :)
________________________________

I just thought Ava looked cute one morning...

She wanted her hair pulled back so it wouldn't interfere with her oatmeal eating.
She loves her some oatmeal for breakfast!
Isn't her headband so screamin' cute?!
_______________________________

Okay, y'all, most pics on here are of Ava & D.Might & such, because I'm the one always taking the pictures... but I had D. snap a pic of me before church one morning...

Did ya' see my shoes??!!

I MADE THEM!!!
Yessiree, I sure did - the night before, in fact.
I work best under pressure :)
I love going over to ...love maegan to see what she's wearing every day, not to mention she gives some fabulous DIY's & this was one of them!!
Love. Those. Shoes.

This little cutie wanted her picture taken, too...

In her sweet little cardigan {that I also altered the night before :)} & her little knee socks!
Precious - just precious!!
Okay - more to come later - I realized I hadn't even posted about Labor Day!!
I'm so behind...
Good thing I like 'ketchup' ;)!

Comments

  1. EVERY PICTURE JUST WARMED MY HEART. SUCH A DOLL, IS AVA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the anonymous comment above; can vouch for the previous chop stick pic and LOVE THE SHOES! And I'm thinking Ed may need to invest in some Hiawatha head gear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pics it was about time. In Dusty's pic I see he was wearing "BIG BIRD" shoes ! LOL How did you alter Ava's sweater. I think your shoes probably look better in person LOL Can NEVER have enough pictures of AVA! LOV LOV LOV

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts