Water Baby

Oh, the simple pleasures of summertime...
One day last week, Emily came home with us from VBS & it was quite hot out - so of course we decided to go swimming! Ava hasn't been exposed to that many "big pools", so I was a little nervous as to how she would react to being in the water. Um, yeah...the first thing she did was put her face in the water & blow bubbles....then she spotted the ladder & decided to just JUMP OFF! That girl is FEARLESS! She has the swim-suit with the "blow-up" things in it & SHE CAN'T STAND IT (although I did make her wear it)! She wanted to just go by herself in the water, no life-jacket or anything - a little much for me, I'd say. Next time we'll put her cool new life-jacket on her (orange of course, with a cute little googly-eyed face on it) & see if she can swim better in that!
I'm just so glad she LOVES the water & isn't scared one bit...
like Mother, like Daughter....






What swimming outing would be complete without a break for a BombPop?!

Comments

  1. like mother, like daughter.......future lifeguard mabe?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh.. looks like she had fun! Look out, she'll be jumping in with NO floaties like Brady in no time!

    Thanks for the ideas on my painting dilemma! I really like the Portabello too. A friend of mine has it in her house now and it looks great. I too was thinking of either a brown/green or brown/turquoise for the kids bath. So, I guess I'm off to Sherwin Williams. Thanks girlie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, i can't believe that child, first the pony and then
    the swimming pool. watch her closely.
    loved all the pictures.
    ninner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts