Cookie Monster



Yesterday I baked a batch of chocolate-chip cookies to take to a member of the Church who had just had a baby. I went to my closet to put on my shoes so we could take her the goodies that I made for her. Here comes sweet little Ava around the corner & all I hear is....
"Mmmm, Mom! Good cookie!"
Sure enough she had her the biggest cookie she could get her hands on!
Lessons Learned:
1.) Let cookies cool somewhere other than the edge of the counter.
2.) If you tell Mom how good her cookies are, then you can eat the whole thing!

Comments

  1. They are BEST when still warm! (That's second only to the batter!) Such a great story. Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! I'm sure she was just taste testing them for you. Who could blame her?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soooooooooo cute!!
    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts