VBS 2009 - Check!

Today was our last day for Vacation Bible School! Ava has really enjoyed herself this year & I have enjoyed seeing how much she enjoyed it! She did such a good job in class - I was the 'helper' in her room this year & got to be in on all the action!
We took their class picture on the one day that most of the kids were unable to make it! We averaged about 13 kids in our class for the week - which was a blessing in itself! I don't know what I would've done if there had been 20! Ava, Molly, & Corenne (all at the top left of the pic) will all be going to Pre-School together in the fall - good luck to their teachers :)


One day after VBS, we had lunch with some friends & Ava's 3rd cousins - Mallory & Lane! They all were SO well behaved at lunch & got along with each other nicely, too :) That Mallory cracks me up with the stories she tells! They were all so sweet! They really enjoyed their lollipops, too :)

Well, that's all I have for now - I'm exhausted & ready for a much-needed nap!
Of course, it will have to wait until after the DIAMOND HOGS play this game - I can't believe how much ESPN I've watched lately! I know D.Might has really enjoyed it, haha!
Woooo Pig Sooie!!!!

Comments

  1. I guess we can call them the Lollipop kids! This is a cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so sweet in her black and white outfit! Her hair is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts