My Favorite Kind of NESS

Randomness, that is.
Get ready - 'cause here it comes...

Ava caught her very first fish in Mimi & PawPaw's pond!!

Of course, there was a pink and purple Barbie fishing pole & tackle box for the occasion - gotta train her right!
____________________________________

When my cousin was little, I remember a specific incident involving a tub of Crisco.

No, she didn't get in trouble, but I had to grab the camera!

It apparently is in her genes.

At least it's just lotion and NOT Crisco!
_____________________________________

Ava & D.Might had an early Father's Day Dinner Friday night - just the two of them!

Yes, we went through 6 pictures of her doing this - just. like. her. momma. We eventually got a good one, though :)

Short & random - how it should be!

Happy Monday everyone!

Comments

  1. congrats to Ava on catching her first fish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her GIGI got into the baby powder or shaving cream! I can't remember which one! You need to get a copy of that one! and her cousing SETH got into the VASELINE - alll over the door knobs! it will hardly come off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fish is pretty big, too! Even my Mom got out the camera that time in the 60's. Great shots all! Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is looking so "Preschool" these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the randomness! She's precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to put each of the pictures of her up to look at all the time. I love the one with the lotion on her face.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts