It's Always a {Krispy Kreme} Kinda Day...

...when Ninner & Papa are around!! Oh yes, they came down Monday & we all spent the day together & our first stop was at Krispy Kreme, of course!!

Luckily we made it out with only a dozen donuts, 2 cups of coffee, a cup of donut holes, & this paper hat that Ava just had to have!

Ninner had a Dr. appointment, so we played in the vehicle while she was inside :)
Can you tell she loves her Papa T.V.??
It cracks me up that she calls him that, haha!

She's a sassy little thing, for sure!

Cheese!

We lunched at one of our favorites - Olive Garden - and it was delish as always!
Ava got to sit in between Ninner & Papa & loved every minute of it!!
Ninner snapped this pic of me & Ava & requested that I put it on the blog - so, here ya go, Ninner!! :)
I am so thankful that we get to spend so much time with Ninner & Papa - there is always fun to be had!!

Comments

  1. WHAT CAN I SAY? SHE JUST GETS CUTER EVERY DAY.
    SHE HAD TO HAVE A STAR DO NUT. LOVE NINNER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star for the star! Appropriate. What another fun day! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wholeheartedly agree with both of the above. This girl is so cute you could just eat her up! I luv the Krispy Kreme hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. L.O.V.E. that last pic of you two. She looks so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A REAL PIC OF HER IN THE SASSY POSE. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun post! I SOO wish I still had my Grandparents to do things like this with! Enjoy the time you have with them, it's priceless! You and Ava look gorgeous, of course!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts