{ ava's school christmas party }

Before Ava's school let out for the semester, they had a small Christmas Party to kick-off the Holidays!
Here she is ready to head to school with her goodies for her classmates & a book to exchange!
She picked out a Berenstain Bears book - they are some of her favorites :)
When I got there for the party - they were just about to test out the Gingerbread they had made that day!
Ava didn't eat hers, but she did come show it to me, ha!
They had a few small snacks, too - juice, fruit, gingerbread-men, & cookies.
She sat so nicely with her friends Brooklyn & Spencer {I can't see the little blonde boys face, so I can't tell who it is-ha!}.
After their snack, they exchanged books with each other!
Ava got a book about Zoo Animals from her friend Abbi!

I loved getting to see her interact with her teacher & her classmates - I'm so glad she is at a school that she loves!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts