Mother's Day



Last year for Mother's Day, D.Might got me these beautiful Urn planters that sit out on our front porch. He told me then that he would get me flowers every Mother's Day to plant in them. THIS year, he bought me some gorgeous orange flowers & they look beautiful in them! However, he also came home with a present that Ava "picked out." It is a DONKEY PULLING A WAGON planter.....luckily he did get me some beautiful orange flowers to plant in it! Mother's Day was the day that Ava came down with R.S.V., so we didn't get a picture of us then, but above are some pictures of Ava beside the Donkey that she "picked out" for me! I love it & wouldn't trade it for anything!

Comments

  1. ava's the best dressed baby on the planet

    ReplyDelete
  2. she sure looks happy with her purchase, she sure loves her momma.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts