Sleeping Beauty




I just couldn't help snapping these pics today when Ava was napping. She looks so sweet with her little pillow! A friend of ours that goes to Church & Playgroup with us made this pillow for her, it even has "Ava" embroidered on the pillowcase. I kept peeping in on her during her nap to make sure she wasn't smothered in there, but she did just fine & just cuddled with it! She obviously gets her sleeping habits from her Mother, because she didn't even flinch throughout all the doors opening & closing & the camera flashes! How cute!

Comments

  1. SLEEPING IN HEAVENLY PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Gigi in MinneapolisJune 25, 2007 at 7:00 PM

    She's and angel, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is absolutly precious.......just like her momma. POP

    ReplyDelete
  4. and by "just like her momma" dad means "just like her aunt ashlee!!!!"

    BHAHAHHA MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet when they are sleeping....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I lay me down to sleep
    I Pray the Lord my soul to keep....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts