Stuck in the Middle


We were getting ready to head to town this afternoon, so I went in my closet to put my shoes on. I could hear Ava in the kitchen moving around all the chairs, but when I went in there to get her I didn't see her. I started moving all the chairs & this is a picture of where I found her....in the back corner, hung up in one of the chairs! She couldn't move forward or backward & was just wigglin' & squirmin' to get out, but she didn't get upset until she saw me! I think my laughing scared her more than the dilemma she was in! I thought it was so funny! Never a dull moment...

Comments

  1. awwww ava found a new "hang" out.
    yipee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is such an adventurer,never afraid of a challenge. She is so cute......POP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like her dad, You never know what she was thinking ! In the mud this might be what you would call "high Centered " LOL!! Making Memories......

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the slide show!!!
    "IT ROCKS!"

    BHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAH
    mary had a little lamb!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts