What Ava's Been Up To

She walks around the "guest house" going "Momma? Momma?" looking for me (by the way it's an open room) and we she see's me shouts "There she is!"

When you tell her "No, No" & explain why not to do it, she changes the subject & starts looking for the cat saying "Stella? Where's Stella?"

When she wakes up the in the morning, you can hear her rattling around in her crib & then she says "Momma. Mooommmaa. Momma! Hi Momma!" letting me know she's ready to get out.

When she's done with her food, she holds up her plate and sings "Tick Tock Tick Tock" which is a song they sing in Bible Class (Tick Tock Tick Tock it's time for Bible Class...) They hold up paper clocks & sing it.

When she wants a bite of something you're eating (or more of what she's eating) she says "Peas" (please)

When you give her something she asked for she says "Day Do" (Thank You)

If you haven't heard I have the Cherry Red Washer/Dryer combo that i'm VERY protective of. It's now out in the open here in the "guest house." Ava is allowed to touch the doors, but not the buttons. The other day, she walked up to it & I just watched to see what she'd touch. She put her hand up near the buttons, put one finger on it & very lightly tapped it over & over & kept saying "No-No, No-No" (I just laughed to myself when I saw that! Haha!)

She's a good laundry helper... She takes the clean clothes out of the dryer & puts them in the basket (after positioning herself between the dryer & the basket). She takes them out one by one & when she can't reach the back, she'll look at me and say "Peas" so I reach back there & move the rest of the clothes to the front so she can reach them (because it would not be pretty if I just took them out myself or if she handed them directly to me instead of the basket, they have to go in the basket :) When she's done she shuts the door & walks away saying "Day Do"

Never a dull moment....:)

Comments

  1. this is the cutest thing ive ever read!!!

    i love it!!!


    id like to see her dressed up as a little lamb for halloween. you can be mary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts