"Ashes coming over!"

My sister, Ashlee, came down from Colorado for a visit last weekend! Although she didn't get to stay as long as she (or we) would've liked, we still enjoy getting to see her when she gets a long weekend! She has grown quite accustomed to the oh-so-wonderfully-nice CO weather & needless to say had forgotten all about our 106 degree weather in August down here, ha!
*Can't wait until you move back, sistar! I know you'll be reading this sometime, so I just thought I'd let you know that Ava calls you everyday & when she hangs up says, "Ashes coming over!!" I think she'll be glad when you're just a short drive away, too :) We enjoyed your visit & of course the cheese dip at McAllisters - can't wait until S.F.R. '08!!!*
Ava & Ashes

Ava & PopPop

April & Ashlee

Comments

  1. aww i love you guys!!
    and i cant wait for sfr either!! BAHHAHAHHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for SFR either (even tho I have no idea what it means!)
    love you both..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like yall had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, i think it means"
    SAN FRANCISCO RIOT
    Your girls look alike to me.
    love you ninner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts