Open Wide...Good!...and Spit...

Checking out the "Fun House" mirror in the waiting room

Testing out the "patient chair"...

Showing of her bouncy ball


Ava had her 1st visit to the dentist last week! She had chipped her front tooth a few months ago (I know, I know...like Mother, like Daughter :) so I wanted to get it checked out and go ahead and get her teeth cleaned, too! She did so good for this being her 1st time! She wanted to sit in my lap while the hygienist cleaned her teeth, instead of lie down and watch Clifford (they didn't have My Friends Tigger & Pooh, trust me, I asked :). She did let her get in there and clean them, though and squirted some water, too! They said her tooth looks fine and hasn't discolored yet, so hopefully it won't! She is right on track with her teeth development - her 2nd set of molars are on their way in - and all her teeth are healthy! I didn't snap any pics of her with the hygienist or dentist...didn't want them to think I was crazy or anything - but I did get a few of her :) She picked out a Winne the Pooh toothbrush (go figure :) and a bouncy ball from the prize drawer - could her day get any better or what?!

Comments

  1. Did you see Dr H? Such a Hottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole.. I'll be sure to tell him you said that next time we're in there ;-)

    April...I'm glad she did good! The girls love to go, but I'm afraid Brady won't do so well. He has an appt. coming up so cross your fingers he'll do as good as Ava!
    What a big girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe she went to the dentist!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...so Lane has a chipped a tooth too! I must be a horrible mother because I haven't taken him to the dentist. I thought...oh well, it's just gonna fall out anyway! lol I guess that's what he gets for being the second child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gigi (the biter) and NinnerAugust 18, 2008 at 9:12 PM

    Ninner tried to leave this one...but I'll do it for her. Ava did much better than her Gigi on her first trip to the dentist. Gigi bit the dentist's finger and the dentist then slapped her!!! Since he was the only dentist in town, she had to go back, too! So happy Ava E had a great experience and has good teeth!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts