Buckle Up - It's Gonna be a RANDOM Ride!!!!

So it's been like 4.3 billion years since I've blogged - so without further adue...


We had a play day at the park a few days before Ava started preschool - you know, one last HOORAH with her buddies. After we played, we headed to eat some pizza & Brooke & Molly wanted to ride with us!

I just beamed with joy when I took this picture!
This is why we bought the huge SUV.
This is why I'm so thankful I get to stay home with my baby.
Looking back in the rear view at this site, listening to them sing along to the Little Mermaid - it really brought it all home for me :)
_____________________________________

I was looking around the house for Ava one day and found her here...

....how can that possibly be comfortable?!?!
I didn't dare move her, though! Whatever works :)
_______________________________

My sister got her a place in downtown LR a few weeks ago & we went down to help her move in to her new place! I must say it is quite awesome & the views are spectacular!

We walked around the River Market during one of our 'breaks' & couldn't pass up a photo-op on the Bridge!

We stumbled upon this little jewel for dinner - it's right across the street from Ash's place - I'm so jealous it's not even funny... Seriously some of the best pizza I've ever had - and we all know I've had a lot...
__________________________________

And last, but certainly not least...
my Bestie & her hubs are finally having a little bundle of joy of their own!!!
I'm just beside myself with excitement!!!!!

circa 1995

I'd better start thinking up a killer name for this child to call me - you just can't find much better than Kiki... lylas :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out and YES we are super excited....but seriously you couldn't find another picture of us? I know there are better ones!!! There HAS to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WHAT A GOOD PIC OF YOU AND KIKI, I HAD TO LOOK CLOSE TO SEE WHO WAS WHO.AHAHA LOVED THE PICS OF AVA * FRIENDS, AMD OF HER ASLEEP OM THE TABLE. SUCH A CUTIE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, these are the VERY BEST days of your lives! That sweet baby asleep on her table. Looks like her leg would be asleep. She just plays so hard, when she gets a quiet moment, she has to nap! give her a big hug and kiss from Sissy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts