Greetings from the Big Apple!

Us in Times Square

Me in Times Square
View of Empire State Building from the ground
Us on top of the Empire State Building
Tall building with "pointy thing" is the Chrysler Building
View towards downtown from Empire State Building
(Twin Towers used to be in the vacancy on the right)
Me, enjoying my Black & White cookie while gazing at Macy's

View from our Hotel Room (Empire State Building)
Times Square (MTV on the left :)
Well, we made it!!! Mind you I was SICK, SICK, SICK on the plane rides here (from LR to DFW/from DFW to NYC), so that was miserable, but once I got on the ground, I was fine! Our Hotel is 2 blocks away from Times Square, so we are literally in the midst of EVERYTHING! Already went to the Empire State Building & have just walked around today (not to mention taken a nap, after only 2 hours of sleep last night, ha). Ava is doing fine from all the reports I've gotten!! I will have to get that baby something extra special for being such a big girl! *Ashlee, already got you a little something, you're the first person I bought something for :) I knew you'd appreciate that!*
Wish me luck as I try to get some shut eye in the city that never sleeps....

Comments

  1. Looks like your having a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pics....I hope you can get this comment b/c all the others never show up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED ALL THE PICTURES, LOOKS LIKE YOU
    TWO ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME.
    SO MANY PEOPLE, SEVERAL MORE THAN WE
    HAVE HERE ON THE MOUNTAIN.
    LOVE, LOVE AND ENJOY!!!!!!
    AVA WILL BE FINE WITH MIMMAW, OF COURSE
    BRENDA MAY BE STANDING ON HER HEAD BY
    NOW. AHAHAHA LOVE, NINNER

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!
    IM SO PROUD!
    IM SO PROUDDDDDDD!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts