Fun at the Fair

















Last Tuesday we took a break from packing/moving to go to the Faulkner County Fair with the other Mathis'! We had so much fun! We also went to the parade Tuesday afternoon! Ava loved it & would wave at everybody that passed by & shimmy to the music, too! She loved the Bands (a girl after my own heart), the Floats with kids on them, and the Tractors! After the parade, we met up with Chris & Dusty to eat & go to the fair. Emily & I rode the Paratroopers, the Bumper Cars, the Swings, & the Tilt-A-Whirl. Ava got to ride some rides, too, the Merry-Go-Round and the Flying Dumbo's! I cannot tell you how much she LOVED it! She was squealing "Wee! Wee!" the whole time & when we'd pass D.Might she'd yell "Hi Dada!" Emmer & I went to ride the Tilt-A-Whirl after Ava had rode her rides & she pitched the biggest fit because I wouldn't let her ride it with us (duh)! Needless to say, she had the time of her life & I am so excited that she loves the rides!! We had a blast!

Comments

  1. where is the corndog? i know someone had to eat one!!


    love the picture of her on the pony :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts