The Last Goodbye




Pate & Bella gave this lawn mower (and a cute princess ride-on toy) as a parting gift!







This is a pic of the slab in the Garage. D.Might put this in there the night we got engaged! (Don't worry, it's upside down now, but it'll print out right :)



These are pictures from last Thursday night at our old house. We closed Friday morning, so we were just cleaning out the rest of our stuff, getting ready to hand it over. Ava was asleep in the truck while the neighborhood kids stopped by to say good-bye. However, she did wake up before we left to say good-bye to the Twins (Pate & Bella)! We didn't get to see Mrs. Strickland (my "Old Lady Neighbor" as I called her), I'm sure she's not happy with me about that! She had come by twice last week to make sure I didn't leave without coming to see her & I got so busy with moving & D. going back to San Fransico again that I just didn't get around to it. Ava & I had to go back there on Friday morning before we closed to clean up & when we walked in she went to every room saying "Stellllaaaa!!! Hi Stella!" Looking for her....well of course that made me cry. It was a wonderful home for me & D. and the family that we started. We are so excited to start a new chapter in our lives!



We have settled in nicely here in the boondocks! It is so peaceful & quiet. The dogs (Milo & Otis) are good to have around, too! Ava is LOVING getting to go anywhere in here & playing outside so much! I think it suits us just fine.....:)

Comments

Popular Posts