Pretty as a Princess


If you haven't heard yet, I was pretty sick last week (I won't bore you with the details, don't worry). Ava was SUCH A TROOPER, though. She let me rest & every so often would say "You okay, Momma, you okay?" I couldn't have asked for a better kid! Even D.Might said "She needs a new toy, she's been so good." I told him I had a bunch from XMas at the top of her closet, so go get one & give it to her. Well, that didn't do. He went to Wal-Mart & picked her out a Princess Set! It has a tiara, necklace, ring, & earrings. SHE LOVES IT, needless to say, & has worn it every day since she got it!

In other news, we haven't been up to much of anything. Just the usual errands, gymnastics, playgroup, & church. Ava has done quite well in gymnastics lately. She is trying more of the "harder" things & really learning some of the techniques. She watches everything Karsen does & tries to do everything she sees her doing, so that helps also! We will be taking her out of gymnastics for the summer, it'll be too nice outside to stay indoors, but we'll start up again in the fall!

Ava has also been enjoying her Bible Class, too! She sings "If You're Happy & You Know It", "Jesus Loves Me", "The B-I-B-L-E", & "Jesus Loves the Little Children" pretty much all day (I have to sing along, too). She will move up to the 2yr. old class in a few months! I think she will really enjoy having other kids in class (she's usually the only one in her class right now). We are very proud of what all she has learned!

We are going to start going to a new Playgroup next week. Not that there's anything wrong with our current Playgroup, but this new one does many different things. Our first outing with them will be to a Nursing Home here in Conway to visit some of the residents. Some of the other outings planned are to the Mini Horse Farm, the Wye Mountain Daffodil Festival, an Easter Egg Hunt, many Park Picnics, and of course the Zoo! I am really excited & hope that we both like it!

Oh, we are also starting P.T. (as my sister calls it), POTTY TRAINING! I am very excited & hope that goes well, too! She's already very interested in the potty, so I will go get some "yum-yum's" (M&Ms) tomorrow as reward for when she goes! Wish me luck!
It was such a BEAUTIFUL day today, that we played outside for awhile! Ava got to ride all her tri-cycles & big wheels! She also found her sidewalk chalk & did a little spur-of-the-moment decorating on our driveway! Of course we blew bubbles, too, that's her favorite! It was nice to have a taste of Spring, I wish it would hurry up & stay that way!

So far that's about all we've been up to. I haven't posted in awhile, so just thought I'd fill everyone in! Of course I will let you all know about our upcoming adventures...

Comments

  1. yes I agree she is pretty as a princess......I'm very proud of all her accomplishments, shes going to be a dandy. I love you AVA.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better!! Such a cute girl that Ava!!! Maybe we need to get on this playgroup?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words cannot express what a
    wonderful little girl you have.
    i love her princess picture.
    Ninner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts