Snow Day 2008





How surprised were we when we woke up to SNOW! Ava was pretty excited when I showed it to her & kept going to the window saying "Look Momma, snow! Pretty!" I took her out in it for a little while, but it was pretty cold! She walked around in it & splashed in a few "snow puddles" & then she was done. It was too cold to get out the 4-wheeler & supplies for sledding & such. We came in afterwards & had some warm soup & grilled cheese. I think I'll make her some hot chocolate for after her nap! It was nice to have a snow day, but I do wish it had made it's appearance about 3 MONTHS AGO! I'm ready for it to get gone so we can have some nice middle-of-the-road-65-or-70-degree weather!

Comments

  1. THESE ARE SO ADORABLE!!!!
    I LOVE THEM ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm suprised you guys were up in time to see the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. snow day is over! post new pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts