Sweet Little Ava

I just thought I'd post a few of the cute things our child has been doing lately:

* Tonight at dinner, D.Might turned on basketball (apparently there's some kind of tournament or something going on). Ava was sitting in her seat & watching the TV & out of nowhere goes "WOOOOO! PIG SOOIE! RAZORBACKS!" (It was actually USC & Kansas State) We still couldn't be any prouder :)!

* When we pulled in our neighborhood the other day I asked Ava "Who's house is that?" (referring to ours) & she matter-of-factly answered "Daddy's."

* She has been doing really well with the potty training & I just make the BIGGEST DEAL out of it every time she goes (including song & dance). Needless to say, when anyone ELSE goes, she does the same for them :)

* She has come across these little Bible Reference books that we have & has started carrying them everywhere & refused to let them stay in the car when we went to the Water Dept. & Post Office today.

* She finally has a favorite TV show (it took almost 2 years for her to even watch the TV). We have every episode DVR'd (& even special ordered the DVD) of My Friends Tigger & Pooh. First thing when she gets up, she gets something to drink & goes straight to her Daddy's chair & watches it while I fix her breakfast. Sometimes she asks for it throughout the day...at least she can understand that Tigger & Pooh take a nap too ;)

* Saturday morning I got up & made just the two of us Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast. She got up & came in the kitchen, looked in the oven & exclaimed "Cookies Momma! Thank You!" & even gave me a hug & kiss!

* Her favorite phrases of the moment are " Hey (insert any name here), what doin'?" & "No, I not want it, thank you."

* She has become quite the chatty-cathy on the phone. Grandparents & her aunt call to speak with her & if we let her she will carry on a conversation for at least 30min....seriously.

* We no longer have a diaper bag to carry around, it is now a Purse. Please do not call it a bag, because it's a Purse & she will correct you if you call it anything but that. It holds her cell phone, keys, pen & paper, stickers, & sometimes a snack. Oh & sunglasses, you can't forget the sunglasses.

* I asked her what her name was the other day & she answered "Tutu". I asked her again & she said "Ada" I said "Good Job, but your name is AAAvvvvvaaaa." She let me know "No, Mom, it's Ada."

That's all that I can think of for now, I'll post some more as I remember them, since I don't write them down when they happen like I should :)

Comments

  1. THESE ARE ADORABLE
    YOU HAVE THE MOST ADORABLE KID IN THE HISTORY OF KIDS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts