Her Very Own

I can remember when I was little, I would be so excited when my Dad had to go to town for something - he always brought back something that wasn't on the list, something unexpected (like Little Debbies & Cheetos - or a Go-Kart :)
It's good to know some things never change....
My parents came over last night to take Ava for a walk & showed up with a BOUNCY HOUSE! That is what happens when Gig sits in the car & let's Pop go into WM alone to get bubbles...
Do I even have to comment on how much she LOVES it??
I didn't think so....








p.s. He remembered to get the bubbles, too :)
Thanks Pop & Gigi!

Comments

  1. aaawwww....what a good grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would say how cute this is
    but im too disgusted with dads hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is when Ava said, "Picture, Mommie"and posed with her big smile! We are so glad she likes it...Gigi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts