Memorial Day 2008

We had a wonderful Memorial Day on Monday! We went out to Dusty's parent's house for some good eats & family fun! We were even serenaded by our very own rock star's - Matt & Chris. To top the afternoon off, sweet little Emily started a WATER BALLOON FIGHT! And of course no family gathering would be complete with out a little drama....I locked my keys in my Tahoe (again) when we were loading up to leave. Luckily we got it all taken care of pretty quickly & I didn't even have to hear about it the whole ride home! Ahhh....memories....




Batter Up!

Helping PawPaw with the grill






Supervising the Bag-O game

Comments

  1. why are there no pictures of you?
    i dont believe you were there unless i see a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a real picture of the first one.
    she looked so cute and was having so much fun.
    love ninner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts