Ava's Birthday Celebration

Ava & I spent the first part of her birthday listening to the radio (Y107.1FM) to hear her birthday announced on-air & what do you know?-she won the birthday cake! I was pretty excited-let me just tell ya-being a cake lover myself! So, we got around & went to town to pick up her certificate from the radio station & then to Ed's Bakery to get the cake. She wore her pajamas ALL DAY, but of course dressed them up with a hairbow & handbag! Her Daddy got home that afternoon about 4pm & then we had the fam over (I had already bought her a cake the day before-i'm a champ, but I don't know if I could've ate 2 cakes!). Mimi, PawPaw, Gigi, Pop, Chris, Matt, Monica, & Emily all came over for a little celebration. We had the best time watching her blow out her candles, open her presents, & play with all her new toys!
Thanks to everyone for coming & all the goodies for Ava!


*This one's out of order - it's the doll house Dusty & I got her ;)*


What a 2 year old looks like on her birthday!

Ready to go to town!

With her certificate for her birthday cake

When we got to the bakery, she HAD to have a balloon!
Of course, she picked out the biggest one she saw-a horsey!

FREE Birthday cake-YUM!

After she blew out her candles

She's definitely my kid :)

Enjoying her scooter from the Mathis'

Accessories for her doll house from Mom & Dad

A Kitchen from Mimi & PawPaw

A little blue box...

An Apple charm from NYC ("The Big Apple")
for her charm bracelet (Courtesy of her Dad)

Her American Girl Bitty Baby from Pop & Gigi

So Cute! Trying to put her Bitty Baby in the doll house cradle!

Comments

Popular Posts