I'm Back!

I made it home safe & sound! D.Might put me in a cab around 9am Thursday morning & I was responsible for getting myself home (I'm not that good with directions - I once tried to get us to the mall in Houston, TX & we ended up at Exxon Mobil Oil Refinery - so there ya go)! D. was smart & made me a list of what all I was supposed to do & luckily I can read, so that worked out perfectly! My flight from NY was a late taking off & I made it to my connecting flight in Dallas @ 10min. 'til boarding time, so I got lucky! My Mom picked me up from the airport & we went to pick up Ava! She just hugged me & hugged me & hugged me!! I was so excited to see her!! All is well now, back to the normal everyday things. I MUST go to the grocery store today - we have no bread, no milk, no cereal, so we really cannot survive much longer :) D.Might will be back from Philly in a few days, so us girls will try to live it up until then, ha!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts