A Cutie, Some Ducks, & A Woman on a Mission

Another week bites the dust.
We haven't done much of anything blog-worthy all week.
I haven't even made any thing good for supper - except for those delicious Crescent Cheesy Dogs - hello! they are my new fave to say the least.
Here's Ava being cute in the car - she loves those purple Hello Kitty sunglasses!
"Mom - I look just like you!" she says when she has them on - she's right - they're rather large for her sweet little face - just like I like them :)...

Here she is all ready to go to a birthday party last Saturday!
I must say, whoever designed that shirt must be quite the fashionista herself - it looks awesome....


Can you guess what D.Might's been up to??


I really wish he would find a hobby that did not include getting up at 3am, turning on every light in the house, opening & closing doors 4 times before he leaves, sitting on the bed I'm still trying to sleep in - to put on all the "gear" & staying out in the water when it's 12 degrees outside....


At least he looks cute in camo ;)!






And on to the "Woman on a Mission" section of the Post Title....


Here's a sneak peak at my closet:


I have nothing to wear.
Seriously - I say that every time I go in there & D. likes to shoot me the "Oh-my-goodness-you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me-you-have-more-clothes-than-a-department-store" look. So, I am going to try on every. single. piece. of clothing I have & discard or re-invent the ones I no longer wear.
Wish me luck.....if I don't post for a week, please send someone in after me....

Comments

  1. Girl!!! You sound like me. I have nothing to wear either and I have a HUGE walk in closet. Greg told me if I go through and try on all of my clothes and get rid of a good # of them then it will look emptier and I can go get more...so that is what I am up to as well. I wish us both luck in the journey and hopefully we can empty it out enough to go buy more clothes!

    Ava is sooooooo cute. I'm liking the hair these days, it's grown out and looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE POST AND HEY IF YOU ARE DISCARDING, THINK OF ME AND BRING THEM TO ME K!!!! NO REALLY!!! PROMISE ME, TORASA

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THESENEW PICTURES AND THE SWEET COMMENTS.AND I AGREE DUSTY LOOKS AWESOME INCAMO....BUT HE MAY JUST BE FROZEN STIFF. HAHA LOVE AVA'S HAIR AND SHE IS GETTING TOO GROWN-UP. BLESS YOUR HEART, MAYBE YOU COULD PICK UP SOME CLOTHES AT GOOD WILL. LOVE NINNER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelsey told me the other night I had no clothes to wear that were "date" worthy. I just told her there were 2 closets with clothes & to just "pick something" for me to wear. I told her there were still clothes from JR high and that I hadn't been "jeans shopping" in 3 years & to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED those cuffies...Ava is so adorable. Love the outfit and sunglasses. Julianne cleptos all the glasses in our house. I love having a girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ava looks precious in those glasses! Good luck on your closet.. I need to do the same thing. I still hold on to my fav jeans from years ago hoping one day I'll squeeze back in them!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts