Slackeritis

I know, I know - I've been a blog slacker lately.

I just haven't made the time to sit down & blog about what we've been up to ....

not to mention the fact that we haven't been up to much.

But here are some highlights from our week so far for your viewing pleasure...



Tuesday, we met up with Jessica & her kiddo's for some lunch at Chik-Fil-A & a trip to Hobby Lobby. Ava enjoyed playing with the boys so much! When we stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home, she fell asleep in the buggy & then continued to nap on the couch once we got home!

I also got the hankering to make a little bread this week. My wonderful Ninner got me a bread machine for Christmas & I have been itching to make some homemade bread, but haven't gathered up all the ingredients I need yet! So, I settled for making some delicious Banana Bread, using The Best Banana Bread Recipe .
Let me tell ya, we all enjoyed this one - kind of makes me want to get some gross brown bananas every week!
Mmmmmmm.....can you say awesome?!

I tried out this Cheesy Hot Dog Recipe the other night & it is one of our new faves!! It will definitely be on the menu often!




Here is Ava's take-home from Bible Class last night.

Lori Beth is her teacher this quarter & told me that when she asked Ava "Who built the Ark?" Ava replied - after looking at the sticker on her paper - "Santa Claus!"

Apparently Noah's white beard on the sticker made Ava think it was Santa Clause! Just so you know, Lori Beth, she did answer correctly when I asked her at home :)!

I'm just throwing this pic in for fun!
Here's little Tutu as we were heading out to town yesterday. She's holding her "snack bag" & saying "Brrr! It's cold outside!"
She's so stinkin' cute!!


Oh & new this year to the Blog - over on the right, you'll see "Ava's Quote of the Day". Since most days she says or does something that I think is funny, but won't fill up an entire post on here, I figured that would be a nice way to help me remember all the crazy things she says without having to do an entire post on it.... since I'm a slacker at posting & all :)!

Comments

  1. i just loooooved all the new pictures AND DO KEEP ADDING HER FUNNY SAYINGS,CAN'T WAIT FOR PAPA TO SEE THESE.
    NINNER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad she answered correctly when you asked her at home. I would hat to be banned from teaching becuase all the kids think Santa built the ark! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHAHAHA OMG I LOVE THE QUOTES ON THE SIDE!! I JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD!! LOLOLOLOLOLOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not really a slacker, you just work well under pressure!?!?! LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read the wonderful comments of the day! Great! Is there a spell check tool on the blog! JK JK JK JK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts