Well, it took an Act of Congress....

....but guess who finally agreed to do a blog post?!?!
Let's all give a big round of applause to this first-time blog contributor!!
25 Random Things - D-Might Style

1. I was on THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!! (in the audience)

2. I’ve worked out on Muscle Beach (benched over 300lbs while a ‘carnie’ watched).

3. When I was a kid I was scheduled to be on the Bozo show – they canceled the show – I’m still a little upset about it.

4. Been to 13 different Tiffany & Co. stores – just for my girls.

5. Played the Championship game in Toad Jam one year with a broken foot….all because Jake never showed up.

6. Bench pressed 225lbs. 32x without stopping in a competition.

7. I’ve worked for the same company since I was 16.

8. My Mother ran over me once.

9. In college I took out student loans to buy stock…..then sold the stock for a profit and got a 4 wheeler and rifle.

10. I’ve never had a cavity.

11. I set a record for the number of pancakes eaten at one sitting. I have a hat to prove it.

12. I don’t share food – period.

13. I prefer Diet Coke over anything else….balances out my competitive eating.

14. I love Gravely’s ….

15. I’m Jake’s boss.

16. I dislike blogs.

17. I was forced to do this – downside of sharing a hotel room with an adamant blogger.

18. In elementary school – I won the Easter Bonnet contest every year… and Larry & Lori Beth are still jealous about it to this day.

19. Thanks to my wife – I’m addicted to designer denim.

20. I coincide with a dramatic amount of estrogen (wife, daughter & female cat)…

21. I wash my hair three times a day - (even though I have no hair)

22. I’m slightly competitive….slightly

23. My brother & I both rocked the mullet in our younger years…..then Josh got jealous & grew one, too.

24. I’m deathly afraid of needles.

25. I ♥ football, deer hunting, duck hunting, fishing, basketball, then mowing…in that order... and then the cycle starts all over again. (oh - and A & A)

Comments

  1. HAHAHHAHAHA april i cant believe you got dmight to do this!! i love it!!! and i wanna see what this bonnet thing is all about

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh there is only one question to ask after reading dusty's blog!!!!!!what did you do to make Brenda run over you???
    I LOOOOOOVED IT, DO IT AGAIN. LOVE NINNER

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree! These were so funny and enlightening! My fave is the NO CAVITIES! hah jk jk No the mullet..no haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larry just wanted me to let you know he is still upset about the easter bonnet contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SURE , YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE 6 HOUSES YOU BUILT ALL BY YOURSELF. HAHAHAHA !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please...I am NOT a jealous person. (Mine was clearly better but the whole thing was rigged!) Gotta love the mullet...I have soooo many pictures I'm sure everyone would love to see of that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts