All Kinds of Randomness

1. I will eat anything - anything - if there are sprinkles on it.

2. My basic food groups consist of: Pizza, Donuts, Brownies, Sweet Tea, & Hot Dogs.

3. I am a published author. Yes, in a real book. Yes, my poem from 5th grade does count.

4. I tend to eat chips & salsa (only if it's hot) until I'm sick.

5. I still bite my nails - can't kick it.

6. I love heels. llluurrrvvveee them.

7. I am beyond accident prone (which explains #6). They should've named me Grace...

8. I am prejudice against Vans. Big time. Sorry ladies.

9. My favorite band of all time is Queen. I'd be more than happy to belt out a little Bohemian Rhapsody for ya - ask me anytime...

10. I have broken or cut off almost every finger on my left hand. And slashed my palm pretty good twice on soup cans. I have since got a safety can opener.

11. It's been rumored that I was named after a Three Dog Night song - however, I've also heard it was so my Dad could remember what month my birthday was in. I don't know which to believe...

12. I am not on Facebook or MySpace, but thanks.

13. My first car was the "Golden Nugget" - and it was a standard.

14. I played Soccer for 3 years in HS.

15. If I go too long without eating - cranky is not even the word. When I'm with my family, I tend to hear "Someone get her a snack, quick!" at least twice.

16. I colored my hair once - that's all it took to know it just wasn't for me.

17. I am usually late for everything. If you'd like me to be on time - please add 15 minutes to the time you actually want me to be there & don't tell me you did. D is 30 minutes early everywhere he goes.

18. I refuse to pay full price for anything.

19. I don't mind doing laundry. It's the folding & putting away I don't like.

20. I have to have ice in my milk.

21. I only eat Banana flavored snow cones. No exceptions.

22. I was a waitress once - for 2 weeks.

23. My Husband is wonderfully amazing - both to me & to A.

24. I think of The City everyday. My DVR is filled with shows set in NYC. I am already saving up so we can take A next time...

25. I can't remember how I spent my days before I was blessed with A...

Comments

  1. Ok, apparently we have a lot in common! I'm right there with ya on #1,2,4,6,8,15,18,19,20,24! Have you been to the new donut shop at Springhill? We went yesterday.. pretty good but not as good as Ed's or Shipley's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I got to say in regards to number 8 is you better be watching in your rear view mirror...you never know....you just never know..(Evil Laugh)

    You too MISTY KAYE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on so many of those. TOTALLYYYY #8, also # 15, 17, 18, 19 , 23 (obviously my hubby and not yours :)), and #25 for Dylan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it was the song on your name, not the month! These are great!love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ice in your milk? I can't say I have ever heard of that before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THEM ALL! ~TORASA

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU OMITTED ONE FACT ABOUT BEING A WAITRESS FOR 2 WEEKS, REMEMBER CHRIS COMING IN FOR A HAMBURGER AND THE REMARK YOU MADE ABOUT HIS BROTHER'S TRUCK??AND I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT STARTED THE COURTSHIP? AN I RIGHT? LOVE NINNER

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts