A Little of This & That

Yesterday, we spent the day with Ninner & Papa!

We went to the Mall first, of course & got Ninner some nice tops - I know she didn't have any at home, so she was in desperate need of just a few more :)

Then we headed to Olive Garden for some lunch - yum-o!!

Oh, how I do love me some soup, salad & bread sticks!
(hush, Ashes....just hush! I have a scanner now, remember that :)


I had to snap this cute pic of Nin & Ava...


When we were walking to the car, I turned around & saw this & had to snap another pic!!

How sweet!!!
After lunch, Ava, Pop & I had quite the time hanging out in the car while Ninner went in for her appointment.
It was SO nice outside yesterday & we enjoyed having the windows down, taking in all the fresh air!
A entertained herself (and us) without any problems :)

Before we headed home, we stopped at Krispy Kreme for a few donuts as an afternoon sack....
I wasn't kidding when I said "I get my sweet tooth from my Papa" - he came out with 5 Dozen - yes, five dozen - donuts!!!
Luckily, I only kept 2 boxes (I sent one with D to work - for his friends), so I don't have too much of a sugar rush!
Thanks, Ninner & Papa for a wonderful day!!
**And for the record, Nin's appt. was all good!**

______________________________________
Today, we got to enjoy the company of Ethan & Julieanne!

A was so excited for her friends to come over & play!

Here are the Rockstar & the Indian
(not Cowboy, he was very specific in the fact that he was an Indian riding his horse)...

Doing her best Superstar pose ;)
Thank you Disney Channel...



Here's the crew - Ethan, Julieanne, & Ava - taking a break from playing for only a brief second!


I am so glad they all get along so well together!

We missed you, though, Blake!!





_________________________________





For all those wondering (all three of you :) I have finally finished the first Twilight book & am now on the second one.





I wouldn't hold your breath.




It might be four more weeks before I get half-way through it.


________________________________
That's all for now, folks - there's a lot of donuts that need to be eaten around here :)!!

Comments

  1. I had a slight chuckle thinking of OG soup, salad and breadsticks! hah...You have been making lots of memories the last two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of Nin & Papa TP are great!! Ava is growing so quickly, love love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! It's so great that Ava has great grandparents to spend time with! What fun memories she'll have!! I'm loving her little pony tail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK YOUR NINNER AND YOUR MOM COULD BE TWINS MINUS THE FACT OF THE AGE DIFFERENCE BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOUR MOM LOOKS LIKE THOUGH,.........~TORASA

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAN'T BELIEVE THE WAY SHE HOLDS THAT GUITAR, JUST LIKE A PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!! WE LOVED ALL THE PICTURES AND THE TIME WE SPENT WITH LITTLE AVA LOVE NINNER

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA




    PS love the picts of nin and pop and ava!!!


    HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see Ethan knew how to make the horse noises! He has his hand on its ear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts