Another {Cut} Bites the Dust

Okay, so let's just start from the beginning, shall we??
We all know how it went the last time I tried cutting Ava's hair myself, right??
Needless to say, I wised up & decided to take her to get a trim from a professional a few weeks ago...

While Ava was getting her hair cut, Emma came through the door!!
We were so glad to see her sweet face :)

I just had to snap this pic of the girls holding hands - Ava just adores Emma!!
It's hard to believe that Emma was much younger than Ava is now when her Mom (Nancy) and I became such good friends!! I'm so glad we're all still so close & that our daughters get along together so well!!
Back to the haircut...
I literally got Ava's hair trimmed, that's all - no drastic cutting - her Daddy would trip plum out.
The following Sunday at church, her Mimi leaned forward & said "Um, I hate to tell you this, but the right side of her hair is longer than the left side!"
I'm sure most of you, like me, would not have noticed such, but Mimi is a professional. So, after paying some other lady $25 to trim Ava's hair (and mine too, I guess I should throw that in there), we went to Mimi's this past week & had her fix it up just right.
What all have we learned from all this hair drama??
1. Do NOT let MOM cut your hair - EVER!
2. Do not pay someone $25 for an uneven cut.
3. Get Mimi to sign a contract stating she will be the sole giver of the hair-cuts & even better, she will do it for free!!
Lesson learned...

Comments

Popular Posts