- 45 degrees -

I waited as long as I could to bust these out....

I know the high is supposed to be around 60 degrees on Thanksgiving, but it is FREEZING outside today & there is no way I'm wearing anything but these boots - Ava, too, for that matter!
Consider yourself cautioned: we will probably have these on every time you run into us in town, or anywhere else, so please don't have pity on us, thinking that we only own one pair of shoes - these are just the only pair we chose to wear while it's Arctic outside...
Here's wishing you & yours a warm, comfy, Sherpa-lined Winter!

Comments

  1. I am right there with ya girl! I broke down and bought me a pair a couple months ago! Mallory...on the other hand...would demolish them in a day! lol...but Ava's are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha.. I've been online already today shopping for boots. Love me some Uggs.. but, considering there are 3 of us girls and Meg & Madi's feet grow weekly.. not so sure they're getting Uggs just yet. Have you heard anything about "Bearpaw's"? I know they're not the "real deal" but they sure look cute and are much more reasonable for the kiddos. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still diggin my Wal-mart one's =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHOUT GIRL I DONT BLAME YOU! I HAVE ALREAY BEEN WEARING MINE! GOTTA LOVE EM! LOVE YA!~TORASA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts