Boating Safety Instructors

Ahhhh, hunting season...
D.Might & his cousin, Jake (aka Brother), have been Duck hunting the past few days. I think it was the first day they were out there, when D. saw another guy in a kayak & being a brilliant idea in itself, he had to try it out, too. He managed to get his hands on a 2-man kayak in a very short amount of time.

Let's just say if you see these two out anywhere, and they're offering free Boating Safety instructions - you might want to have someone else nearby and a life jacket, just in case.


* Melinda - I know you're enjoying this just as much as I am! *

Comments

  1. A.K.A Dumb and Dumber....J/K It could happen to anyone right?? Wish I could have been there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! I hope they didn't have to go very far!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl...I called Jake yesterday morning and it was right when the boat started sinking, he was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe! I thought "only a redneck" would take time out to answer his cell phone while trying to tread water! LOL That is pure loyalty right there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY! IT LOOKS WAY TO SMALL FOR THEM! HA HA !~TORASA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how they both got in there in the first place! Who was taking this picture anyway???
    Any fyi...I'm not sick. I happen to like Enya! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe Nicole is right, maybe they are Dumb and Dumber, LOL!!!!!! I'm kidding. They do look a little too big for that boat! I'm sure they had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found a picture of the CUTEST tree. Thought you could use an idea. If you'll leave your email on my blog I'll send it your way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts