Thanksgiving Wrap-Up

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was spent dining, driving, and visiting - of course! We had lunch at the Mathis' & then on to Ninner's late afternoon. We came home with leftovers & an entire Pecan Pie - yum! I have no pictures of all the festivities (so sorry, Ash! - I forgot to take one of Ninner's feast for you, too :( !) - but I did snap one of Ava prancing around in her new shoes from Sissy!



______________________________

Also, yesterday was Tom's birthday - if you're ever wondering what to get him for any occasion, he might enjoy a filet knife :) Haha!

Happy belated Birthday Paw-Paw!!

Thanks for sharing your cake, too :)



____________________

And lastly, no, I did not join the millions in participating in Black Friday....my sleep is too precious to exhaust itself on getting up that early. I am currently still in my pajamas & lovin' it - trying to decide if I want to drag out the Christmas decor today...hmmm....we'll see....

*Missed you much, Ashes!! Hope you had a turkey burger or pumkin latte to join in the holiday! We love you!!*

Comments

  1. Glad ya'll had a good Thanksgiving! Can I come help you eat that pecan pie? Yummo...that's my fav! And...you should have been up at 3:30 this morning like the rest of Conway and joined us in some tournament shopping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm missing my precious sleep right now!! Overall, I'm glad I went. It was insane.. I can honestly say I don't think I've ever shopped so much in one day!! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echo the nice day and missing Ashes! Ava talked to you on the very old play telephone several times. I know Tom enjoyed his birthday celebration, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, you can sure tell who Dusty takes after!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics and the new lay out of your page!! hope you had a good one! we soo did!! i went hunting for the first time and got a deer!! go me!!! it was tons of fun!!!!! and i love avas hair cut! in the new pics it looks so cute!!!love ya~torasa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts