Cold, Rain, & Royalty

This post is to ensure all of you that, in fact, we are still here.


We have been holed up in the house all week - my friends at Target, Old Navy, & Hobby Lobby are pretty concerned by now, I'm sure.

I should probably call to let them know I miss them all just as much...


That's right - I DON'T DO COLD.

Or rain for that matter - & that pretty much sums up the past week.


Here's a little ray of sunshine for ya', though...





Don't let that grin fool ya...


She did not want me to take her picture (I was determined to post something on this blog) - it was disrupting her 'Super Why!' and 'Word World' time... oh yes, she now loves PBS & I am in full support of it.


We lived most of last week in our UGGS and velour track suits.


Com.fort.ab.le.


But of course, all good things must come to an end.


Apparently Tutu was tired of the daily happenings around here & decided to spice it up a little bit...


She has worn this princess get-up for 3 days now.

Don't try to make her take it off, either - she'll go all Kung Fu Princess on you...


She really knows how to make it an ensemble, too - look at those pink & purple heels!


Oh this kid, I tell ya...


She keeps me on my toes to say the least!


Well, that's all I've got for now, we've got some brownies somewhere around here that need a little attention...

Comments

  1. i want to start off by saying that she is getting too big! girl!!!! put a brick on her head!!!! and to ask when will number 2 be coming along?? well i love the new post and hope this week is better for yall! it is supposed to be dry and sunny! have a blessed one! tons of love~torasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The princess is beautiful! Does she have a magic mirror? luv sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some days I just feel like putting on a princess costume and having a fun day too. Good for her.

    At least it is supposed to be nicer this week, hopefully we can all get some outdoor play in

    ReplyDelete
  4. That child is definitely a princess. Is she always so happy? Luv Ninner

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a princess! Her & Madi are too much alike! Madi is all the time in her dresses, heels & crown. She also carries her purse with 11 lip glosses at any given time, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is too cute! I agree with Torasa about the whole brick thing though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes she does look like a princess and was that her knight in shinning armor sitting on the couch beside her???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gigi's Princess...ok, so I stole it from a book, but it's true!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts