This Little Piggy...

Well - we have been up to diddly-squat lately.
We have enjoyed the warm & sunny days we've had - but alas, it is freezing again today...
The pic above is a few days ago - Ava's first pigtails! They aren't very big, but they're there :)
She has been playing with puzzles today, since it's so yucky outside. She is really good at them, too! I will let her do a 'project' (aka drag out something messy) here in a minute - it's one of her favorite things to do!
Hopefully I will pick up with my blog posts - I know they've been few & far between, but we have been enjoying spending time together doing everyday things lately!

Comments

  1. in complete agreement with nic about Ava's pigtails and she seems very pleased with them herself.
    love ninner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pigtails AVA E! Sissy and Seth love you, keep your Mom laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to be back! little miss is just too cute with her pig tails!!! give her an extra squeeze for me~love torasa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lovin' her pigtails!! She's such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute! i need a little girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I MISS THE CUTE SAYINGS TO THE SIDE
    PLEASE RETURN THEM TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts