Lazy Saturday Afternoon

Oh yes, I'm blogging from the couch....

It is soooo nice...

Watching some more March Madness - I've watched more basketball in the last few days than I have in my whole life...

At least the games have been interesting!
Did anyone catch the Mizzou player shoot the 3-pt. from 1/4 down the court -
and make it?!?!
That was awesome....
Then there was the O.U. player who hit his head on the backboard while slam-dunking the ball - and played the rest of the game - that's dedication right there...
I would've asked for at least an ice pack...
Moving on...
Ava helped around the house today... she 'cleaned' her playroom....

See that there pile of toys in the corner???

That's what happens when you tell your almost-3-year-old to
'Please pick up your toys, so I can vacuum'
(just for clarification purposes - I haven't left the couch, D.Might vacuumed - he's wonderful like that :)


She was so proud of herself! And, technically - she did do what was asked of her :)
Oh yes, she's still in her night-night gown - but her legs were cold, so she went to her closet to put on a pair of (nice, not play) pants.....
I give up.... what can I say, I'm still in my PJ's, too...
Pizza for supper, more b-ball & maybe a little laundry if I can squeeze it in....
Hope y'all are enjoying your weekend as much as we are!!

Comments

  1. Gotta love it! She is so smart! And yes, she did exactly as requested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIGI TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH, SHE IS SUCH AN OBEDIENT LITTLE GIRL, DID EXACTLY AS SHE WAS TOLD.
    LOVE ALL THE PICTURES, SHE SURE LOVES THE CAMERA AND LOOKED SO CUTE IN THE FIELD. LOVE NINNER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect cleaning in my book!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts