Just call me 'K.O.'....

We had a little visitor last week...
Our first glimpse of her was - of course - at Hobby Lobby....
Ava was so excited to see Ashes & would not leave her side!

We took several pics in HL - just one never seems to be enough for her...
She approves/disapproves each one & then keeps taking them until I start making awful faces & such - which just delays the process since she stops to delete them...


That night, we all met up at my parent's house for some supper & Wii!!!
That Chicken Bacon Swiss sandwich was delish (even though it did have 'sauce' on it...)
After we were full on Arby's & delish Cupcakes on Kavenaugh organic cupcakes, we decided to gear up for some game time!


Bowling was first!
We all took a swing at it (yes, even sweet Ava had to get in on the action)...
In my younger days, there was a shot of me (and all my matchy-matchy outfit, big bow, scrunched socked glory) bowling in the local paper....
Oh & I can't leave out D.Might- when he was a kid, he was actually in a bowling league - so he doesn't count at Wii, because he's already too awesome at it...
Not to brag, but I was doing pri-T good at that there Wii Bowling game - until someone came along, without any experience what-so-ever & set a new record...
Who knew Ashes was a bowler at heart???


After some rousing rounds of bowling (aka - after I was sick & tired of getting beaten by my lil' sis over & over again...) we (by we, I mean me) moved onto Boxing....



Who would've thought I could have a calling as a professional boxer??

Seriously....

Rounds 1-3 I played with my cute sweater on - Knocking 'em Out every round -
then I got serious about it...
The sweater came off (it was beginning to hinder my punches) for rounds 4-8 and there wasn't a single guy who could stay standing up against me!

That's right, I Knocked all of them Out!

This was my first time Boxing - so I didn't make it all the rounds - it's a little more work on my lovely lady arms than holding the microphone that they're used to...

Needless to say, my success at the game put the fear in all those who were watching & my poor arms were pretty sore the day after - but oh it was so much fun!




So - just so there's no confusion - make sure you stay on my good side....

and just call me K.O. ....

Comments

  1. BAHAHHAHAHAHAH KO
    I JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD!!
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun! And who knew both of our children would be professional athletes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKS LIKE YALL HAD SOME FUN!!~TORASA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....If I would have known you were so fierce, I'm sure I wouldn't have cornered you all those years ago in the country store!!! HAHAHAHA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU GIRLS HAD ENOUGH PRACTICE WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG (TAKING TURNS HITTING ONE ANOTHER). LOVED ALL THE PICS AND HER LITTLE FISHES PICTURE TOO.
    NINNER

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts