Little People, Big World

My Sister went to Oregon last weekend & my only request for her was this...



Oh, yeah! I love the TLC show - Little People, Big World and Ashes came through by at least getting me a pic of her standing by the sign to their farm!
I also had to throw in this pic of her on the beach in Oregon - love that gray sand!


And simply because I know I'll hear about it if I don't post a pic of sweet Little Tutu - here's a classic one.

Just woke up, had to accessorize & of course - have her picture taken!

Comments

  1. glad to see that the blogger is back! What in the heck is Ashes doing in Oregon ?? Good Morning TutTu MiMi loves you and your cheery smile !

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad i was able to log in and i loved the pics of ashes, finally and of course little cover girl tutu.
    mimi i will answer your question: THAT ASHES IS JUST LIKE AN OLD MAN FROM SNOWBALL NAMED FROG WATKINS, SHE WILL GO ANYWHERE. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new posts and it was easy to get set-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got IN!!! So glad to see TUTU! Ashes is ok too!!! luv sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashes, Sissy always likes the blond in your hair! You should have drove on up to the house and gotten a picture on their porch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts