Easter - Revisited

Since I'm feeling better - I thought I'd try to play a little 'ketchup.'
Yes, we're going back to Easter weekend...

That Saturday afternoon, we went to D.Might's fam's for food & fun!
Here's Ava opening her Easter basket from Mimi & PawPaw!
We always hide eggs for the kidd-o's to find, of course.
But, alas - Emily has retired from the Egg Hunting business.
Just in time, too....
Ava is at a height disadvantage, so Emily will come in handy for those 'hard to reach' Eggs :)

On a mission...


See! I told you she'd come in handy!
That Emmer is quite a gal - love her!

Okay - so I caught a pic of all three of them in the same shot.
You'd think with three of them in the same spot hunting for Easter Eggs that at least one of them would grab that pink one right in front of them in that flower bed...


Afterwards, Matt & Ava had to count the Eggs to see who got the most!
No, it's not really competitive, and they really should count them to make sure all the eggs got picked up out of the yard - however, no one bothered to count the eggs before they sat them out... oh well...


Sodie, D.'s grandpa, teaches me something new every time we get together.
Whether it's a useful piece of information, a joke, etc. - this time it was how to blow an egg out of it's shell... he cracks me up!

Thanks Mimi & PawPaw for the Easter goodies, the Egg Hunt & the food, too :)!!!
_________________________________
On to Easter morning...
Doesn't this look like the face of a sweet little girl so excited to see if the Easter Bunny came?!
Uh - wrong!
See, D.Might made this big deal about seeing the Easter Bunny hopping by the window, thinking it would psych Ava up to go look for her basket outside.
Instead of getting all jazzed up about seeing the Easter Bunny, she went into hysterics crying about it!! She was terrified, poor girl!!
So, I was really trying to get a pic of her having a conniption about the Easter Bunny out the window, but she flashed that smile every time I snapped one!

She eventually got over it & went & found her basket outside!
{And just for clarification purposes, this is all of the Easter posts!}
I neglected to get a pic of the family all dolled up - I didn't even get one of Ava in her dress!
It was rainy already & we all know I'm runnin' late everywhere I go. I thought I might try to get one after services, but after a stop at Subway, we all took a nap... it was a good day!

Comments

  1. Thank you Thank you my day is complete. new pics of AVA!

    (why do I have to type the weird word verification?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a nice Easter. I didn't know my fear and dislike of rabbits would be passed down....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts