Easter with PopPop & Gigi

Friday night, PopPop & Gigi came over for dinner & to bring Ava her Easter goodies!!
I don't think Ava was too excited about her Easter bucket...

Ninner also sent her the most precious Tutu Easter Basket!! Ava just LOVES it & she can't keep her hands off the purple Faberge egg, either!
Thank you, Papa & Ninner!

Ava loved her goodies from Pop & Gig, too! I confiscated those Hello Kitty Easter eggs for myself, I'll have you know...

She got her very first game, too! She has been playing Lucky Ducky since they got the box open!

After all that, we set up to dye Easter Eggs!

Ava was really into drawing on the eggs with the wax crayon before we would dye them - there were scribbles on half of them!

This year, Ava got to help drop the eggs in the dye & get them back out. She would've loved to do this all by herself, unassisted, but didn't mind Gigi giving her some help!

Yes, I helped a little bit, too - I love to dye Easter Eggs! Next year, I'm getting the glittery ones, for sure!


It was already too dark outside when we were finished, so we didn't get to hide & hunt them - I also neglected to get a pic of our finished product, but they were quite beautiful!!


Thanks Pop & Gig for all the Easter Goodies & for dyeing the eggs, too!

Comments

  1. LOVE both the easter posts!! mom looks so cute!! and i sure hope ava was wearing play clothes when dying those eggs.

    BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
    she looks sooooooo cute in those boots!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun it was for Gigi and Pop Pop, too. I can't speak to the play clothes since I'm still in "Gigi Boot Camp" hah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics of my AVA. Always ready to see them! I look at least 2 times a day! Always makes me smile. luv luv luv

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts