More Randomness...

We haven't been up to much around here. Not that that's anything new. We enjoy being home together, piddling, watching shows together - all that stuff, so that's what we've been doing lately!
When we found out that we were having our sweet little Ava a few years ago, D.Might immediately went to work building her a toy box. He sent me countless images of different styles, designs, etc. but finally settled on one that was just girly enough...
There's even a curved arm on it! Perfect for lounging around, reading book and such....

Of course, she'd rather get in the toy box than sit on it, but whatever suits her...
'But Momma, I hidin'!'
Saturday was a fun-filled busy day - Gigi got to spend all day running around with us! We went to a friends' birthday party in the afternoon & although I didn't get a pic of Ava with the birthday boy, I managed to get one of her & Emma!
She loves this girl so much (we all do)!

Last night after Worship Service (and a delicious Sonic supper) Ava requested to have her picture taken... Yes, it occurs very often - she's not camera shy!
She wanted to take a pic with her Daddy, so here's the first shot...
Of course, she comes over to check the picture after it's taken & she was not happy about him sticking his tongue out...
'Daddy! You have to say CHEEEESE!'

Seriously - I don't think this was the grin she had in mind, she even asked to take another one (thanks, Ashes!!!!!grrr!) but I was over the picture-taking by then...
I'm just glad there's a picture of her with her Daddy where his eyes are open... that rarely happens...
So, that's all we've been up to for now...
Oh.... What's that??? I hear the couch calling my name...

Comments

  1. I took a picture once of a little girl inside her toy box, too! I can still see it!:-) Great pics all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so glad yall could make it to the party!!i loved seeing yall and givin my favorite ava a squeeze!!! thanks for the gift too he thinks it is just too cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED THE PICS OF HER IN THE TOY BOX AND THE TWO PARTY GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL. DOES DAD DO WHATEVER AVA WANTS????? HE SHOULD. LOVE NINNER

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK THIS IS MORE LIKE IT! I'VE HAD TO WAIT 2 OR 3 DAYS FOR NEW AVA PICTURES!! THE LAST ONE IS REALLY GOOD DUSTY IS JUST LIKE UNCLE BRADY ABOUT THOSE EYES! HE REALLY LOOKS GOOD WITH THEM OPEN!
    LUV LUV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know y'all are still around! My blog's have been neglected waaay longer than yours!! Ya know, it's just one more thing to do! Miss Ava is as cute as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well at least I know Clay isn't the only one that likes to make picturing taking a chore!:-) Get ready..I think it's supposed to be nice Saturday..we'll have to get up EARLY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts