Let the EGGstravaganza Begin!

Friday morning, Ava & I headed out to an Easter Egg Hunt with the Playgroup we go to! It had rained the day before, so she just had to wear her kitty cat rain boots - as not to dirty up any of her nice shoes :)

They had 3 different group hunts going at the same time. Although she could've gone to the older kids group, I figured she'd have a better time if I kept her in the 2 yr. old hunt.

I was right - she did! There were not as many kids to tackle for eggs & she had so much fun running around picking up as many as she could!

She was on mission - for sure. I tried to snap a pic of her & she looked up at me, stuck her hand out at me & said 'Mom! Stop taking my picture! I huntin' eggs!'

Here's the whole brood. Blake, Julieanne, Ava & Ethan.
When I got a glimpse into her bucket as to how many eggs she had found, I told her that we should probably help Julieanne get some more eggs. Without hesitation, she handed me her bag & started putting eggs in Julieanne's bucket! So sweet!

Here's Ava's loot - yes, they were all filled with candy. Yes, I did inspect them all before I let her eat them. Yes, I also ate most of the good stuff myself.... she's such a good sharer!

This was the first year we went to this particular Playgroup's egg hunt & I must say it was nothing like last years! We got there around 10:20am & were back in the car by 10:36am. It was so cold, but she didn't care as long as she was running around with her friends!

More Easter posts to come... stay tuned...

Comments

  1. Looks like Ava enjoyed the egg hunt! What a basketfull of eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see the easter outfit!!!~:) torasa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts