Happy {early} Birthday to ME!!

As many of you know - my little sister, Ashlee, gets me the most wonderful goodies ever....

Seriously - I give her credit for all my fabulously stylish clothing, accessories, handbags, wallets - she has an eye, fo sho.

It's no secret I think she's the best gift-giver ever. I know there's no way I could ever pick her out something that she wouldn't have already picked out, photographed, and sent me the link to it herself.

I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seat wondering what fabulous goodie she has gotten me for my birthday - let me just say, it's the best present she's ever given me!!!!!!!!!

Better than my brand-new orange Hobo wallet...
Better than my Christian Dior sunglasses...
Better than my favorite designer handbags...

Better than all of my Citizen's, Seven's, and Joe's denim....

Better than my favorite chunky, black Ed Hardy watch that I wear almost daily....

(oh yes - she has gotten me all of that - and more... told you she was awesome!)



She's coming home.



2 weeks from now (2 days before my b-day :), she'll be back in Hog Country!

She has worked so hard & has done so well - it has all paid off!

Congrats Ashes!

We love you so much & are so proud of you!!


I'll alert all local Mexican restaurants of your pending arrival - to give them time to stock up on the Salsa.... nothing like coming Home.

'As I sit here, I'm surrounded
by these priceless memories;
I don't have to think about it -
there's no place I'd rather be...'
Sweet Southern Comfort - Buddy Jewel

Comments

  1. AVA could use a sister like that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa poppop and gigi let's not get carried away with excitement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's be clear--Pop ONLY--made that comment. I was too touched and was crying over the news and new blog post so I couldn't comment! MOM/CHIBS ONLY

    ReplyDelete
  4. BHAHAHAHHAHAH you would mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet y'all are so excited! Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE ARE ALL SOO EXCITED FOR ASHES TO BE COMING HOME. CANNOT WAIT!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    P S IS AVA DOING AN EASTER EGG HUNT ANYWHERE AND WHAT DATE?

    SISSY

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOKS LIKE THE EXCITEMENT IS UNANIMOUS, CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SHE GETS HOME. LOVED YOUR COMMENTS. DIDN;T REALIZE HOW MUCH ASHES LOOKS LIKE CHUBS UNTIL I SAW THAT PICTURE.
    LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Ashes, I can tell no one in your family gives a flip about you coming home , So I will say, hip hip hooray,just in time for the HOT and HUMID season, along with Tornadoes !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts