Always a {Grand} Day

A few weeks ago, we went with Ninner & Papa to one of Ninner's doctor's appointments & by now you all know we make an event out of them, haha!
We gab all the way down there & of course sing some songs as well...
We even got Pop & Ninner to jam to the Black Eyed Peas 'Boom Boom Pow'!!
It was a pretty rockin' scene to say the least...

Here are Ava & Papa T.V. {as she calls him} in the car, just chillin'...

And here's Ava with her Ninner :)
That little girl lllooovveeesss her Ninner!

We stopped by to see Sissy at work first - Ava loved seeing where she worked & meeting her co-workers, too!! She even went right up to some sweet ladies my Aunt knows & just hugged them :)

We had ventured out to Sissy's car & insisted that she ride with us back to her office... so this is where Ninner had to sit & Ava just had to join her - who knew Ninner was so limber?!

After we saw Sis, we headed to our favorite spot to lunch - O.L.I.V.E. G.A.R.D.E.N!!
It never disappoints...
We also got to enjoy some fine company...

We were all so glad Ashes could spend her lunch break with us!

Ava & Ashes : Both in true form...

I got the Pasta e Fagioli...
I {heart} soup!!!!

-sisters-

After lunch, we took Ninner to her appt. with Dr. M & we played outside a little since it was nice out. We also played in the car, too - Ava loves to play in the very back & put Darby {her baby doll} to sleep :)

Someone else I know & love also got to sleep a little too - ha!

Nin's appointment went well, which is always a blessing!!
I am so thankful for my hard working Hubs - me getting to stay home is not only a blessing for us, but for our families as well - I am so grateful that Ava & I can spend days like this with my Grandparents...
They certainly are Grand...

Comments

  1. What a great day! I hear you on the being thankful to spend more time with family. Love the pic of you and Ava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are GRAND in all ways! loved getting to see the big girl at Seth's 16th BD party. She can come over anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is thankful you are able to be flexible and spend grand days like this one! luv you and the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE REALLY ENJOY OUR DOCTOR APPOINTMENTS, UH MAYBE IT IS THE COMPANY WE GET TO KEEP INSTEAD OF SEEING THE DOCTOR????????
    LUV YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me visit...so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts