S.T.Y.L.E.

Last week, Ava had a bad cough, so I took her to the Dr. to get her checked out {you never know these days}.
You know how it is when they 'fit you in' - so we just dropped everything & went!
I told Ava to 'Get ready! We gotta go!'
and here is what she went in...



Diva Graphic Tee : CHECK
Leggings : CHECK
Dress-up Skirt : CHECK
Fancy Sparkly Shoes : CHECK
Pink Poodle Purse : CHECK
Throw your hair up any way you can : CHECK
Love this girl, her fashion sense, and the fact that she's happy in whatever it is she happens to throw on...
Makes for one happy momma :)

Comments

  1. I LUUUUUVVVVVV this pic. I LUUVVV that she is comfortable and happy in any situation. She also has a Nin fashion sense with the pink poodle purse!!! this picture should be entered in a contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT WITH SIS.
    LOVE "THE LOOK"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what is different! No Bow in her hair! I couldn't think of what it was!! LOL we must keep a copy of this pic handy for when she turns 13 so she will remember her fashionista days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a new screensaver! Great Mom that lets her select her clothes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh...I remember those days! And I think I also remember someone antagonizing me one day at Target b/c my 4 year old was wearing a spiderman costume!!! Wonder who that was!?!?!? Sometimes it's just better to let them be happy in whatever they are wearing thann to make a big fuss about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! She looks so cute!
    You have a little fashionista on your hands :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts