{Show Off}

Ava's School held an Open House a few weeks ago!!

Ava was sooo excited to show the Grand's her school & show them her favorite things to do!

She walked right in & showed them the water & sand table, the art center, where they have story time, but her favorite thing to show them was the Playground! :)
They got to meet her teacher & visit with the Director, too {or catch-up, I should say, since we've known her for years}!
She even got to enjoy a little ice cream before we left :)

I'm so glad she loves her school so much!!
I am so thankful she is at such a wonderful place with such wonderful people - it really puts me at ease knowing she's in great hands!!!

{sigh}
Hopefully for the next school type function, some of our family will show up & show some support..... I don't think we had enough family participation {wink, wink} :)

Comments

  1. I see this group present at any and all functions in the future! We loved seeing her school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she runs out of support, we might catch the bus down now and again, and i am sure we could persuade the Cossey's to come over too. ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, April...my Blogger Star! Where are you? No posting since 9/28/09??? I'm having withdrawals! I hope everything is okay!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts